Friday, March 20, 2015

WEIRD ME

I. AM. A. WEIRDO. 

Yeahp. That's me. Well, I am proud to admit that I am weird (rather than get offended by it). I mean c'mon, who doesn't have a little weirdness in them? (Boring people! Hahaha! I kid.) Anyways, well, being weird is not really a bad thing. For me, I see weirdness as an art because not everyone can pull of the right amount of weirdness in them (others who try being weird but just can't pull it off are either outcasts or are being sent to mental institutions). Did that sound judgmental? Sorry.

Anyway, why am I posting this all of a sudden? It's simply because I'd like to share my weird side with everyone, and would also like to inform the haters (I have) that you calling me weird I take as a truthful compliment than a horrible insult that degrades me. Hahaha! I'm actually really proud to be weird or different simply because I'm confident in being myself. I'm not an overly rich person. I'm not a child prodigy. I'm not all that intelligent. I'm really just an average weirdo walking down the streets of the city wondering why I'm not affected when I get called 'weird'. Some people take that offensively. I see it otherwise. You know, being weird actually means good. It means you don't conform to society and just live your own life. It means that you have your own sense of styling yourself and standing up for yourself. And that's one of the most bravest things anyone can do. In a sea of people trying to go with the flow, I chose to stand against the current. Why? Because if I don't, well... I won't be who I am. I won't be who I'm suppose to be. So I chose to be this way. I won't allow anyone to change me anymore, even if it's for the better. Accept me as I am, or leave me alone. I'm, good, really. God loves me and I love Him too, and we're good. No need to impress other people now.

Still find me weird? It's fine. I'm weird and I'm proud. :)

- ArghkneeDarkberry


No comments:

Post a Comment