Friday, March 20, 2015

Artsy Fartsy! :D

This is probably one of my most awesome masterpieces ever... THE BLENDOKU SHAPES :)


I did that for 3 days during the Papal Visit to the Philippines, and I don't even know why. I guess I got quite bored then, and it was break time (we had a break from school for a few days), so I decided to use that time to create this. I honestly had limited coloring materials then (only a few colored pens and colored pencils). But now, I have a lot. I've saved up money (and sometimes asked Dad) so I can buy those coloring materials. I drew shapes first with a marker, then colored the edges of the shapes until I was able to fill them up.

So what now would be a befitting description/interpretation for this work of art? Well...

"The colors represent every person, their personalities and moods. They're all different. We are all different. But those differences illuminate us, make us shine, help us. And when we come in together, we're like a beautiful rainbow... An exciting mix of colors pleasing to the Eyes of the One True Maestro."

I'm planning to make another one, so... You'll just have to wait. I'll do it by the summer. Hahahaha! :)

- ArghkneeDarkberry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment